1/09/2017

New Year, New Me, New Hair?

New Year, new me, new hair! Not really, but I have been thinking about it. Lately, I feel bored with my current hairstyle. A not short, but also not long cut with no volume. I don't style it that much, but when I do it's sometimes a ponytail or a low bun once in a while. And extra tools to give some needed volume. Below I've gathered some pictures from my long ombré hair to now. I don't have a specific favourite, but I do know that I don't like the last one that much, haha. Also scrolling through my old pictures make me realise how much more colourful I was before. Anyway, do you have a favourite? Let me know in the comments below!

hair, fashion, hairstyle, doris dave, ombre, asian
It happened during the weekend, feeling that sudden urge for a drastic change. Not even hairstyle, but also clothes, environment, interior, food etc. I've almost chopped a big piece of my hair, but instead I did other things to soften my lust for a hair change. I decluttered my desk, rearranged my folders on my laptop, cleaned out my closet, woke up everyday at 7a.m. and added blue berries instead of banana to my regular muesli with yogurt in the morning. Haha anyone who feels the same way? I'll come back at you with some new hairstyle possibilities!

hair, fashion, hairstyle, doris dave, lob, platinum blond, asian

5 comments:

  1. Love your hair when it's short !

    Sara
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes me too! maybe going back to short short hair!

      Delete
  2. Dang you've got great hair! Your hair in the short bob is so cute. Love it. I wish my hair could do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! yes, I've asked my mum to cut my hair a bit shorter, but it's not that short like in the pictures. Maybe I should go for it again!

      Delete
  3. I love your hair in the short bob cut, too. That’s the one for you. It allows the pretty features in your face to really stand out more. Although I think any hair style you chose will work for you. The long hair with the highlights looks really cute on you too. In the end, stick with the one that makes you feel best about yourself.

    ReplyDelete